4 Types of Crystal Lamps to Keep in Your Home!
by Janice FERGUSON on Jun 07, 2021
If you love using crystals for meditation and wellness, why not light up your home with a crystal lamp?
From Rose Quartz to Amethyst, crystal lamps look beautiful in the home and can assist with clearing negative energy, promoting better sleep and even bringing love into your life.
Not sure which crystal lamp is right for you? Read on as we guide you through our top 4 crystal lamps to consider for your home, including the unique properties of each one.
Himalayan salt lamps
If you’re a regular reader of our blog, you probably already know a thing or two about Himalayan salt lamps! These stunning ancient crystals are carved from authentic pieces of Himalayan pink salt, and emit a warm amber glow when in use. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including both natural and crafted salt lamps.
What are Himalayan salt lamps good for?
Himalayan salt lamps best known for the following benefits:
- Purifying the air. Himalayan salt lamps are naturally hygroscopic, which means they absorb moisture from the surrounding air. In doing this, they also trap dust particles and other allergens like pet hair and mildew. This is why Himalayan salt lamps are popular with allergy and asthma sufferers to relieve their symptoms.
- Releasing negative ions. Himalayan salt lamps are thought to boost your mood and energy levels due to releasing negative ions. This can be especially helpful if you spend lots of time in front of a computer screen or other device.
- Improving sleep. With a warm and soothing amber glow, Himalayan salt lamps make great night lights - particularly for kids.
A selenite lamp is made from a piece of selenite that has been hollowed out to create a light source. Because of their transparent nature, light passes through selenite easily to create a soft, warm glow. Selenite lamps come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but are most commonly seen in a tower-like form with a chiselled, jagged appearance.
What are selenite lamps good for?
Selenite lamps are best known for clearing negative energy. If you’ve been dealing with negative emotions in the home, selenite may help to absorb and clear this energy, keeping your environment feeling happier and healthier. Selenite is also thought to help improve concentration and mental clarity.
With a striking purple appearance, Amethyst lamps are sure to make a statement in your home, made from chunks of natural Amethyst.
What are Amethyst lamps good for?
Amethyst is thought to be a natural tranquiliser, with incredibly soothing properties. Amethyst lamps are thought to assist with:
- Relieving stress and strain
- Soothing irritability and balancing mood swings
- Alleviating sadness and grief
- Activation spiritual awareness and opening your intuition
Rose Quartz lamp
Rose Quartz lamps are instantly recognisable with their soft, blush hue. These pretty lamps are crafted from natural chunks of Rose Quartz crystals.
What are Rose Quartz lamps good for?
Rose quartz is known as the stone of love. This pink crystal lamp is thought to assist with:
- Attractive love, romance and deeper connections
- Strengthening relationships
- Warding off negativity
- Encouraging feels of warmth, joy and happiness
Where to buy crystal lamps online
You can shop our range of crystal lamps and Himalayan salt lamps online here at Inspire Me Naturally!
Looking for more health and wellness tips, special offers and exclusive discounts? Sign up for our Inspire Me Naturally newsletter here!