4 Ways to Unblock Your Crown Chakra!
by Janice Smart on Aug 14, 2022
Your crown chakra is thought to be the meeting point between your physical body and the universe. When your crown chakra is balanced, you’ll feel calm, peaceful and connected to your intuition. But when your crown chakra is blocked, you may lack purpose, clarity and direction with your life.
From meditation to crystal healing, keep reading as we share 4 simple techniques to unblock and activate your crown chakra below.
What is Your Crown Chakra?
Your crown chakra, also known as Sahasrara, is located at the crown of your head. This powerful chakra is thought to be the centre of enlightenment and self-awareness, and connects you to the universe. Your crown chakra is also responsible for the health and wellbeing of your upper brain and nervous system, and is related to your spiritual journey and life purpose.
How to Tell if Your Crown Chakra is Blocked
When your crown chakra is activated, you will feel a sense of deep peace (even under pressure) and be connected to your intuition. You’ll be able to live in the present moment, and make decisions easily.
However, when your crown chakra is blocked, you may:
- Lack clarity and purpose in life
- Struggle to make decisions
- Lack trust and faith in others
- Feel stuck or at a roadblock with your life
4 Techniques to Unblock Your Crown Chakra
If you feel as though your crown chakra may be blocked, try some of these simple techniques to active your crown chakra:
Try a Crown Chakra Meditation
Meditation plays a crucial role in restoring balance to your crown chakra. You may want to try a meditation specific to your crown chakra to help you connect to your spiritual self:
- Sit upright with your shoulders back and eyes closed. Inhale deeply through your nose, and exhale through your mouth.
- Focus your attention towards your crown chakra. Imagine a violet glow at the crown of your head, and slowly expand this upwards. You should feel a warm, peaceful sensation.
- Be present in this sensation for a few minutes before slowly opening your eyes.
Expand Your Mind
Another way to activate your crown chakra is by expanding your mind and reading books that help you step out of limiting beliefs. Try focusing on books or listening to podcasts that address topics of self-growth and self-awareness.
Use Clear Quartz
Your crown chakra is highly influenced by the energetic properties of clear quartz. If you’re trying to unblock your crown chakra, try meditating with a piece of clear quartz, carrying a stone in your pocket, or wearing clear quartz jewellery.
Start a Gratitude Journal
Practising gratitude can also help you bring attention to your crown chakra. Starting a daily gratitude journal is a great way to incorporate this into your everyday routine. It can be as simple as listing 3 things you feel grateful for that day (big or small!) or using gratitude prompts. For example:
- What’s something you’re looking forward to?
- What’s a simple pleasure that you feel grateful for?
- Which 3 personality traits are you most thankful for?
You can connect to your spiritual side even further with our range of books and cards here at Inspire Me Naturally.Looking for more health and wellness tips, special offers and exclusive discounts? Sign up for our Inspire Me Naturally newsletter here!