Salt Lamp Lotus
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 payments of $24.99
Himalayan Salt Lotus Lamp
Lotus Shaped Salt Lamp:
You’ll find a lamp to suit every taste in our extensive range of shaped Himalayan salt lamps. These handcrafted lamps are especially popular for children, make great gifts for special occasions, and are considered a wonderful addition to any room or space.
Breathe Easy with a Himalayan Salt Lamp:
The high concentration of trace minerals in Himalayan salt gives the lamps their orange/pink colour. Salt lamps produce an ambient light that adds warmth and character to any space, whether placed in the home, workplace, classroom or practitioner’s studio.
Himalayan salt lamps also function as air purifiers, due to the hygroscopic nature of salt – that is, they attract moisture. The air in your living environment consists of water vapour which carries with it allergens, dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria. As your Himalayan salt lamp draws moisture from the air, the heat generated by the bulb will cause this moisture to evaporate eliminating these impurities from the surrounding environment.
This process of moisture evaporation also produces negative ions. As air pollutants like allergens, dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria, as well as electro-magnetic pollutants created by electronic equipment, consist of positively charged ions, increasing the number of negative ions in your living environment aids in neutralising the harmful effects of such pollutants.
The larger the salt lamp, the more moisture it will attract and negative ions it will produce, however your proximity to the salt lamp is also an important factor (i.e. placing a salt lamp on your desk while working, or on your bedside table while resting will increase its effectiveness).
Our happy clients commonly report on the benefits they experience, some of which include: relief from asthma, allergies and other complaints, as well as increased relaxation, and improved concentration and sleep.
- Our lamps are hand crafted from 100% natural crystal salt sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Each Himalayan Salt Lamp is mounted on a marble base using stainless steel screws for longevity.
- All lamps come with a certified Australian standard cord and clear 10w bulb, and are shipped in quality packaging.
- Replacement salt lamp cords are available here. And replacement bulbs (including coloured bulbs!) can be purchased here
Caring for your Himalayan Salt Lamp:
- Leave lamps turned on as much as possible for maximum enjoyment and benefits, and to avoid moisture build up.
- Due to the hygroscopic nature of the lamps, avoid placing them on top of electrical equipment such as televisions and computers.
- Store lamp inside a plastic bag when not in use for extended periods.
- To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth.
No two Himalayan salt lamps or natural salt products are identical. Himalayan salt contains natural veins, cracks and striations. The colours of the salt crystals will range from light orange to dark red. Actual salt lamps may differ from the images featured on our website. Weight and size will vary within product styles, therefore we can only provide approximations based on averages. Although we cannot offer guarantees relating to shape, size or colour, we do guarantee your Himalayan salt lamp or salt product will be one of a kind.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.